TRUSTWORTHY LAWYERS IN ATHENS, GEORGIA
No matter how big or small your case is, you can trust in our decades of experience and sincere concern for your well-being.
GEORGIA ATTORNEY STEPHEN H. MCELWEE
- Georgia, 1976
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 1976
- Lamar University, 1973
- Honors: With High Honors
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Western Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Blue Key
For detailed information about your legal options in any personal injury situation, call Stephen H. McElwee at 706-543-8596 or fill out our short form for a free consultation.
Most often, we take accident claims on a contingent fee basis. This means that unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you, we will not charge a fee. We collect no attorney fees unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you.